Thursday, January 8, 2009

Alphaba watch out!


The other night Diana was bored. She had a friend over and they gave each other manicures after soaking their feet. After the friend left, Diana rummaged through the stuff in my bathroom. She found this facial mask, that I have been meaning to use for a long time. Diana gave it a try for me, although her skin is already smooth as a baby's bottom and completely unblemished, as any nine year old's skin should be. But nonetheless, she seemed to enjoy the whole thing. That is until the mask hardened and she couldn't talk. She only needed to leave it on for 5 mins, but she kept mumbling, trying to talk to me with out moving her face. Finally she insisted on writing me messages. When it was finally time to wash it off, she was so relieved to be able to talk again. Such are the sacrifices for beauty.

8 comments:

Eliza said...

I'm happy to know that she used her version of texting. She might get as good as Jared someday!

Kris said...

Cute pic! I think she will be a champion texter even surpassing Jared

Kristina P. said...

Does she have the lungs to pull off the role?

And I need to go and get a facial.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

ha ha. And she's still beautiful, even with the mask on.

sara said...

I totally remember doing the mask thing with my sisters growing up. Don't think I've done one since I actually needed to start doing them. Way to get her started early!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

BTW I LOVE the play WICKED!!!

I love that girls are girls..ya know! I am raising quite a girly girl myself!

But I hate when the masks harden also! I'm right there with her on that one!

SUPPORT said...

Great pic!

April said...

Ahhhh.....the price of beauty. She has GORGEOUS eyes!!! What a cute pic! An elphaba in the making! SWEET!!! You know me...anything WICKED...I'd be there!