Thursday, March 27, 2008

Anatomy Class Antics

Imagine my shock, yes even terror, when I opened my computer and this picture had been changed to be the background on my home page. EEK! Yes, thanks, Trent for the little kick start to my blood pressure this morning! If you can't tell it is time to "dissect a cat", in Trent's anatomy class. This is something he told me would be happening, but now I can see it in color and all its glory. I have to say that I never had to dissect a cat when I was in school. I only remember frogs and worms in seventh grade. Trent told me that they took pictures. Of course I told him I needed those pictures for my blog. You got to take interesting and unusual stuff where ever you can find it, right? I apologize to anyone with a weak stomach. Nice pictures Trent. And now a slide show so you can see the whole process from start to finish. I could not find any appropriate music to go with my slide show. Anyone have any suggestions? And why hasn't anyone written a song about cat dissection? Maybe Adam Sandler did and I just don't know of it. Questions to ponder. The slide show seemed so boring without music, so I just used some good old Beethoven. Amazing how classical music seems to make something disgusting not quite so awful. What do you think? And I think I may have nightmares about this poor kitty tonight in my sleep.


7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, that is pretty bad. You really should put a disclaimer or warning before that first picture, it honestly made my stomach turn. I guess we can really appreciate the shock you got when you looked on your computer :).

peacekeeper said...

i love how animated he is in these pictures. we usually dont see that side of trent. i loved my anatomy class in high school...you go trent!

Shawna said...

Nice! Maybe you could print them off and post them around your yard to scare off the cats. In my anatomy class we did things like pigs and cow eyes...no furry things. After seeing these pictures I'm so glad fur was not involved.

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

I bet this really pained you to create this slideshow knowing how much you love CATS. You have cared for so many over the years. I surely hope this was not one of them! Just kidding

The Webber's said...

These pictures are pretty disturbing! Gross! I even HATE cats and I still feel bad for the little sucker! You should use the song "Smelly Cat" from Friends. That would be appropriate!

Jen S said...

wow. yuk. i couldn't even handle the frogs when i was in jr high. oh the joys of teenagers, i guess!

limeliberator said...

if you're looking for music, i'd use Dakota by Stereophonics. it's all-purpose.