Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm running away from home!

Seriously, through some rather strange turn of events, I am flying to Seattle for a four day trip. I will be there with my three sisters. It will be very nice to have a little break from the hamster wheel. There is not very much going on this weekend, so it is a good time to go. I will miss the primary program on Sunday, which I did not even realize was happening when I made my plans. I actually have not been home in over a year, and it will be good to visit.

1 comment:

peacekeeper said...

Hope you enjoy some R&R. andrew forgot to mail the package so i will have to send the cd to your house but hopefully that will happen this coming week. have fun in seattle. wish i could run away too but andrew is gone for all but 2 days in the next two weeks. see ya.