Sunday, October 14, 2007

Rah, Rah, Rah, Rah, Rah, Gooooooo Cougars!!!

We went to the game yesterday and the tailgate before hand. It was the best thing, I have been to in a long time. I met the cheer leaders, got my face painted, and won a hand towel by throwing a football through a hoop. Trent, Jared, and I planned to go, so I ordered 3 tickets. Then last Thursday a friend asked if I wanted 3 more tickets. So Trent brought 2 friends, and Jared brought his friend Tanner. Marion stayed home with Diana. He would rather sit comfortably at home and watch a game on TV, so that worked out well.






Here is me with Robbie Bosco, the quarterback for BYU in 1984. He led BYU to a national championship by winning 13 games that season. One of my favorite parts of the whole night, was after the game. Jared, Tanner, and I went down to front row. We were able to high five the whole team one by one. It is a little bit sad that I was elbowing little kids to get to the front, but hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Now I can say that I have given a high five to Max Hall and Brian Kehl as well as the rest of the team. It was awesome!

No comments: