Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The rest of the story, well the picture anyway!

So I finally got new batteries for my camera. Whoo Hoo! Yesterday, a kind friend called and offered to come over and take a picture of the blue ooze in my freezer. I declined since I could take my own now that my camera is operating again. So here it is. I think this may be a case of fiction being better than the truth. It doesn't look so bad does it? And it is green instead of blue. Sorry. Because I was waiting to take a picture of it, a carton of ice cream was placed on the green slime. Yesterday afternoon I found a big green smear on my kitchen table. It took me a minute to figure out where it came from. Well we used up the rest of that ice cream carton last night when we made banana smoothies. I think I have got all the green out of the freezer but I am not quite sure.

No comments: