Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Morning

We had a very nice and relaxing Christmas. Much to Jared and Diana's dismay we made them wait to open presents until 6:00. This still seemed to early to me, but it is only once a year right? Diana was excited with her new scooter and her pixel chick. Santa was good to me and Jared also. We both got a 4 GB mp3 player. I had lots of fun putting all my music on it for the rest of the day. That is probably why I am behind on my posting. Diana and I both got new pajamas. Well actually everyone got some, but the boys were not as excited to wear theirs for Christmas morning. Here is a picture of Diana and I in our snazzy sleepwear. One of my favorite presents would have to be a new heating pad. My old one broke over a year ago. I don't know how I have lived without one for so long. Also I did get my longed for Mary Englbreight calender. Now I just need to get writing things down on it. :) All in all we had a great Christmas so we can't complain.

No comments: