Tuesday, April 1, 2008

One Month and Counting

I can not let today pass by without commenting on the fact that Women's Conference is in exactly one month. Hurray, and hurry up and get here. Boy, I hope I manage to survive the rigors of the Hamster Wheel for one more month. It is grinding me up and spitting me out lately. Especially this whole time change thing. I know that it has been long enough that I should have adjusted, but I still can not beleive that it is already time to get up each morning. It seems like it takes the jaws of life, just to get me out of bed each day. And then I need those jaws of life to use on getting my kids up as well. Sheesh people, could we not just work with me here? So I will go on each day, knowing that I get to run away from home for several days in May. And Sherry Dew is the keynote speaker the first day. Yeah, I love to hear her speak.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wahoo!!! Party in Utah!!! I can't wait!

Marjorie said...

I'm counting the days too!

Linz said...

Hi Pat! I also can't seem to get out of bed still. Sigh.

peacekeeper said...

we are so excited for the possibility of seeing you guys while you come to soak up as much spiritual strength and wisdom as you can. cant wait!

Kris said...

WHOO I can't wait!!!! I talked to Amie and she is coming too!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Leticia said...

Hi Pat,
I wish I could go to Women's Conference,,,Maybe someday when the babies get older...Have a great time...If you go every year maybe I could tag along?
Leticia