Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!


I spent the morning cooking and finally got my turkey into the oven at 1:00. Marion, Jared, Diana, and I then went and saw the movie Enchanted. We all gave it two thumbs up. It was very cute. Came home in time to finish up making the corn, potatoes, and gravy for the big dinner. Here are the before and after pictures. It is always hard to believe how long it can take to make what takes people a few minutes to consume. We have lots of left overs, so hopefully they will last through the weekend. We did miss being with family, but we enjoyed a nice quiet day. I slept in until 9:30, how nice was that? Now I am planning for tomorrow and where to spend my shopping time and dollars. Hope to have a report for you all about my exploits. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May you all have sweet dreams of great deals tonight.

No comments: