Friday, November 30, 2007

My Cup Runneth over with Milk!

Yes, due to an unfortunate miscommunication Marion and I both went to the store last Saturday night and each bought 5 gallons of milk. He checked the fridge and saw that we did not have any milk. Shortly after that, I went to the store and stocked up. A little bit later Marion figured he should go so we wouldn't be milkless on Sunday. He was quite dismayed when he came home and found the fridge already full. Somehow we managed to cram it all in and on the bright side we won't have to buy milk for a while. I just hope it all gets consumed before any of it goes bad. Perhaps this emergency can only be solved by Chocolate Chip Cookieman.

1 comment:

Funny Farmer said...

It should keep two weeks unopened, so I bet you're fine. Alas, my household was without milk for 5 whole days this week until I went to the dairy on Thursday am. Oh the rejoicing that came forth from Nathan's lips when he saw milk in the refrigerator once again! Gotta keep 'em grateful, you know. ;)