Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey sings the blues!

As I was picking all the bones out of my turkey meat, look what I found! I think it is totally a sign that BYU will be victorious tomorrow. What else could it mean? Obviously even the turkeys are bleeding blue. Those of you who live in Utah valley, tell me this doesn't look just like the "Y" on the side of the mountain. So on to victory, Cougars. Perhaps I will drill a hole in this bone and make a necklace or hang it from my rear view mirror. Or do you think I could sell it on e-bay to some really die hard cougar fans? We are less than 24 hours away from kick off. I hope I can sleep tonight. This should be as exciting as last year's game and so I will need to be well rested in order to survive the nail biting that may be going on as I watch.

No comments: