Friday, November 30, 2007

Signs of the Season

You know it must be getting to be Christmas time when White Christmas is on TV. I love this movie. It is hard to say what is the best part, it might be the dancing or maybe the singing. This would have to qualify as one of my all time favorite movies. One of my favorite numbers would have to be when Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye lip sync to the "Sisters" song. When I watch, I always think that which ever part I am watching is the best part. So yay for old movies at Christmas time. Another great movie that I only caught a little bit of the other night is "Meet Me in St. Louis". This is another wonderful musical of yesteryear. Judy Garland is fabulous in this movie, so check it out if you have never seen it. We also just purchased Mary Poppins on DVD. This movie is practically perfect in every way. It makes me so happy to see Diana following in my musical loving ways which I learned from my mother!

No comments: