Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Absent without leave

OK, am AWOL from the hospital for a little computer fix, and AAAHHHH there are so many posts to read. I also have a post that I wrote on my lap top and saved to my USB. Hopefully I can get caught up for a few minutes on my reading.

Miss everyone and appreciate so much you comments when I do get the brief chance to get to a computer. I have made it through the shaking part of the withdrawals, so that is good.

It looks like the hospital has found a rehab center that will take children. There is only on in town. That make for an easy decision. I am quite relieved that he can still get care from someone besides just me. At rehab he will get physical therapy for 3 hours a day. So if all goes as planned, he will go to rehab on Thursday and be there for a week. Of course there is no reason to think that things will go as planned because they pretty much haven't so far.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad to hear about the rehab center!

And don't feel like you have to read everyone's posts. Just mine.

Kris said...

I'm sure that the rehab center will be much better than the hospital. They may even have the internet.