Thursday, November 20, 2008

And they called it puppy love.

You might want to get a bucket because this post might make you hurl from its sugary ooey gooey sweetness.

I feel just like Crash Test Dummy, I just want everyone to be happy, including me. Here is something that you can't help being happy about: little girls and puppies. Go ahead, I dare you to look at these pictures and not smile.

Oreo puppy sandwich.

A friend of ours has three of the cutest little puppies you have ever seen. When you see them you can't help but talk to them in the cutest little baby voice.


This friend is also the kindest surrogate grandma kind of person, and last Saturday she had my daughter and her two friends over to see the puppies. I dropped them off for a little visit and four hours later this is what I found when I went to pick them up. The puppy visit was just the beginning, it turned into a tea party complete with homemade cookies, dress ups, child size table and chairs, and a doll guest to complete the foursome.

What could be better than puppies, dress ups, and tea parties?
Lady in Red.
Pucker up Puppy!
Three in a hat.

The view from the rear.

Here is the proud momma. She of course gets in on the dressing up with her fab pink sweater.
Here is the group family shot. Puppies are a lot like kids, they don't like to sit still for pictures.

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Those puppies make me want to puke with cuteness.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh, that's the cutest post. You're right. I smiled so big when I saw those puppies. And my twins did too. They have a serious case of unrequited puppy love and longing.

Alyson | New England Living said...

Since I haven't had a baby in 3 1/2 years, I've been drawn to puppies lately. And these guys are giving me the inch to pick one of these babies up and take it home!

Smart Helm said...

Why do we feel love those little fuzzy faces? Maybe Heavenly Father likes dogs and cats too so we inherated it from him.

You never know.

I like them in the hat!

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

What a fun Tea Party for Diana and her friends and puppies! Such cute photos.

Pat said...

These puppies are all spoken for and have homes they are going to live at. This almost makes me miss playing with kittens, but not enough to push the cost benefit analysis in their favor.

J. Baxter said...

Aren't girls the greatest? My boys would never do that!

Kris said...

Oh what a happy post. I'm so glad that Dianna had some thing fun to do while living with the invalid. What a kind sister to meet her needs this way.

Go Cougs!!!!!

Shauna said...

ahhh CUTE!!! Hey I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/

Shawna said...

AHHHhhh so cute. It looks like the girls had a good time with them.