Monday, November 3, 2008

Don't you hate it when....

you decide to join a gym. You have the meeting with the personal trainer. One week you even go three times. The rest of the month you average about once a week or not at all. Also you indulge in an occasional dessert, because after all you go to the gym so you can afford some extra calories. This disparity between the calories you think you have burned and the calories you have actually burned, well 10 extra pounds on the scales.

Bottom line: cost of a gym membership $30 and a new wardrobe because you have grown out of your old clothes.

Yea, I hate it when that happens.

So get on over to Shelle at Blok-thoughts and read all the really funny entries. It's a great way to start your week.

8 comments:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Hee hee. I hate that too. But I hate the 27 cents one more. I really thought that should have won. And I thought your scary son should have won too so I'm going to give you a consolation prize. A new banner with a hamster wheel on it for your blog. You really need a hamster wheel. I'm going to email Shauna today so send me an email. ctddiaires@gmail.com

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

WOW...that's the story of my life...and I'm not even joking around!!!

I always have good intentions! :)

Kristina P. said...

Great post! Fits the contest well!

Candid Carrie said...

Didn't you see those studies that clearly demonstrate that gyms are just breeding grounds for germs?

You may have gained a little bit of weight but you are probably more healthy because you have stayed at home.

Marie said...

Yes, Yes, Yes!

Gyms are for suckers! I believe it and I have the collection agency on my butt to prove it!

Kritta22 said...

LOL I totally hate that!1

Leanne said...

You mean that you've actually taken out a gym membership...and used it?

Novel concept...

Kris said...

Oh no I joined a gym yesturday! I do not need an extra 10 lbs. I need to loose 10 and make sure that they don't ever find me again!!!