Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tag, I'm it.

Sometimes it feels as if I have done all these tagging things before. This one was a little bit differnent and so I thought that I would give it a try.

8 TV shows I like to watch:
Amazing Race
Survivor
BYU Football
Project Runway
Top Design
Top Chef
Monk
Phych

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
Qdoba
Applebees
IHOP
Cheesecake Factory
Lotus of Siam
Sweet Tomatoes
In'N'Out
Sammy's Woodfried Pizza

8 Things that happened today:
Watched Conference
Went Grocery Shopping
Tried to put away ridiculous amount of food
Made Chicken Enchiladas
Cleaned the Kitchen
Fed and watered Jared
Swept patio
Cleaned the Kitchen again after Diana made brownies and toasted cheese sandwiches

8 things I am looking forward too:
watching conference tomorrow
making Cinnamon rolls while I watch conference
being buried in cache valley
second coming
session with trainer at gym on Monday
BYU football team attending a BCS bowl game
returning to institute


8 things on my wish list
new vacuum cleaner
kids who get along
new hip for Jared
new bedspread
better math teachers at spring valley high school
have all of my scrap books caught up
maid
attend a broadway play in New York City

8 People to tag:
I'm sorry, if you want to do this then knock yourself out, if you don't think it sounds fun, then that's OK also. No pressure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.