Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Present

Here we are in all our glory. At least Diana is looking good in this picture. I love her shirt that says "Just dill with it" by Heinz. Ha Ha Ha. Trent is sporting a nice goatee for the holiday season. Jared still needs a hair cut, but there he is with his best friends, his crutches. And look what is that on the wall behind us? The ghosts of family photo shoots.



I know that most of you will be bitterly disappointed not to get a personal copy of this picture to hang on your fridge for the rest of the year. Dill with it, K.



If I wrote a Christmas letter this year, I suppose that it would start with the statement that it was the best of times and the worst of times. It would speak to how much I have learned to love/hate the medical system. And how much I appreciate great health insurance. And how if you have to be in Vegas during the month of July, the hospital is a cool place to be.

Here's to next year and all that I hope it will be.

4 comments:

April said...

I hope this next year goes much more smoothly for you and your family...and Vegas in July! Been there, done that and then the air went out in my car so I went home! Happy New Year!!!

Kris said...

This next year has to be better, with hopefully not so many things to blog about. Merry Christmas! Thanks for the movie pass we are going to see Marley and Me while my kids will still go to the movies with me.

Marjorie said...

I'm impressed that you were successful in getting everyone to endure the torture once more and line up for a picture! What a year it's been. Nice that you have been able to document it. Look on the bright side. 2009 has got to shine!

Marjorie said...

.....and there you are in your trusty brown sweater! It is the most comfy in the world!