Friday, February 8, 2008

Puzzle Mania


So besides being sick and working in January, another reason I didn't post as much on my blog is named puzzel mania. I am pretty much addicted to putting puzzels together. Marion got me a very fun puzzel bundle containing 10 new puzzels for Christmas. Here is a picture of one of those puzzels. This was a way fun puzzel to put together because it went together in an evening. Also I love the picture on it, which is Broadway in New York. This is a place that I would love to visit someday. Sometimes it is fun to have a challenging puzzel that takes a while to get together, but other times it is rewarding to be able to pick up each piece and put it where it goes. Also it is great because I can use my scrapbooking table in my room to do my puzzels. This means I can lock myself in there and work on them while watching TV and I don't have to move it for dinner time. So hurray for hobbies that make life interesting.

No comments: