Friday, February 8, 2008

Something to Anticipate

A very happy, exciting thing happened today. I registered for BYU Women's Conference that is in May this year. This will make the third year in a row that I will be able to attend. This is one of the highlights of my year. Since it is something I am looking forward to with anticipation, I decided to put this fun little ticker on my blog. That way I can count down the days until my bucket filling retreat. Let me know if any of you are going, see ya there.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am going to try to go for a day, maybe Thursday or
Friday! We'll have to meet up for lunch :) Hurray for Women's Conference!!!

peacekeeper said...

we look forward to getting to you see. i think it is a fabulous retreat and i look forward to the day it can be part of my reality. until then i will live vicariously through you!