Thursday, February 28, 2008

More fun at school.

So just in case you might think it is look like a "psycho rock star" day at school today, I will tell you that it is not. Instead it is just plain crazy hair day. Diana's appearance could work for the rock star day. We will have to keep that in mind, if that ever comes up. Of course there had to be drama this morning that involved us running to Walgreen's to buy hair color. This was after I had already driven Trent to school , and then Jared. Ah, good times. I think in the end Diana was satisfied with how it turned out. I am not quite sure what is up with her choice of outfit. Sometimes I miss the good old days when I was in charge of what she wore each day. Oh, well. Then there is a picture I took of her with our next door neighbor. It is kind of hard to see in the picture, but our next door neighbor has her hair sprayed in blue and green stripes. I probably lost some mother points for not having styled Diana's hair some special way. But hey, this is what you get 15 minutes before you have to leave the house. Tomorrow is Pajama day. That is something I can get behind. It sounds pretty easy. I wish every day was pajama day. Sometimes for me it is. :)

2 comments:

peacekeeper said...

i am with you on pajama day. my kids will ask me why i am still in my pjs and we are eating lunch. they just dont get it yet. someday they will.

peacekeeper said...

o and i think you get tons of mother points because i dont think i would have ran to the store for spray paint. in fact,,,raeley just had wacky wednesday and i did not run out and get any. so i think you did ok. love the sense of style...it is like brooklyn's. i am glad she doesnt pick out my clothes.