Sunday, August 10, 2008

Celebrate Good Times!

Last night we actually went out and celebrated our anniversary. I remembered that we had a gift card for the soccer team. They treated us for a yummy, yummy meal at Macaroni Grill. I haven't been there for a really long time. I love places that bring you bread so you can fill up before your meal. Then when your meal comes you are too full to eat it, and then you take you dinner home to eat the next day. Kind of like making the experience last.
We had very scrumptious crab stuffed mushrooms. And the rosemary bread at that place is to die for. I had chicken with mushrooms, artichokes, capers, and lemon sauce. Delicious! Marion had something with shrimp, pine nuts, mushrooms, and a creamy sauce.
Jared and Diana, did survive, although we had one of Jared's friends stay with them, just in case. Who would have ever thought a fourteen year old could need a babysitter.
Today we actually left him home, while we went to church. Of course the church house is just a half mile from our house, and I made sure he had his phone and I had mine.

2 comments:

peacekeeper said...

happy anniversary...i am glad you were able to get out and enjoy some adult Pat time instead of mom time. sounds yummy!

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

I LOVE to eat all the FREE bread I can and then take my meal home as well! Who knew we had this in common and the BYU fan stuff. We have never had the team in Kansas so I can't claim any GREAT stories like you can.