Saturday, August 30, 2008

Papparzzi Pat Proceeds to Perpetuate Passion for Pigskin

So finally all of my waiting for football season is over. Hooray! A good friend bought me a "Quest" shirt from BYU. Thanks again Peggy. My beloved Cougars played today and won the game nicely. I wasn't able to attend in person, but I did enjoy watching from my own family room. Here are a few candid shots of me at the game.
Touchdown! (thanks Dave for taking the picture)Here's me in the stands.


Here I am being interviewed about my reaction to the game.



Here are me and Harvey, you know best buds.



And don't forget my best friend Bronco. We go way back.

And finally my crazed fan pose when we won the game.

5 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Thanks Shawna, somehow I thought of you when I was posting this. I knew you would love it, I don't know why.

Smart Helm said...

You should read my blog about the BYU game.. not quite the same experience as urs! I'm people enjoy it though cuz then they give money to the school. Way to help the economy!

The Webber's said...

Pat -
Wow! You are a crazed fan! So funny! I'm glad that you were able to see a winning team! We drove all the way to Vegas to see the Aggies and we lost! What a bummer! Looks like the Cougars will have a decent season - Maybe I should switch teams!

Kris said...

Wow, very fun! Just what you needed after Friday's news

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.