Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hard to blog in a brain fog...

I have all kinds of fun things to post about, namely all the fun I have had with family and the extraordinary football game. Rest assured I took many pictures and a post the size of a novel is up coming sometime this week. It might be good to spread my BYU mania out over a week.

As I mentioned earlier, I have come down with a terrible cold since being in Utah. I am pretty sure I brought it here with me, and I feel terrible that I have infested my brother's house. At least it is not the Ebola virus, but that hardly makes me feel any better. In the mean time I keep sleeping away precious visiting time and it is most exasperating. Curse my weak immune system. Also cold medicine has rendered me unable to think of what to say. Sorry if any of my past posts seemed inconherent.

So even though attending my football activities was incentive enough to get up off my sick bed, I feel somewhat robbed. Somehow I think the past two days would have been more fun had my head not felt like it was the size and weight of a watermelon. And sneezing and couching at times is not the most fun either. Still I feel very blessed that I was able to attend. Who knows when that will happen again.

Hopefully I will feel back to normal tomorrow.

3 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I'm so sorry u are ill! I hate feeling ill.. although I'm not sure there is anyone normal that does. I am also very sad u won't be in the YW program anymore, but at least I will still be able to interact in SS with u still.. I hate change, 'specially when I was getting comforable. I will miss u!

Kris said...

Sorry you are still sick! Did you get home ok?

Eliza said...

Feel better!