Friday, September 12, 2008

More Stalking Pictures

I was able to attend the BYU football fireside, this evening. Despite the fact that my head feels like it is the size and weight of a watermelon. I spent all day laying bed and pretty much being sick and miserable. Which come to find out is worse that being well and miserable. But I knew I would be sad if I did not take advantage of a great stalking opportunity. The fireside was very good with some great words to live by and lots of encouragement to be a disciple of Christ. So here I am with Dennis Pitta, who if you did not know is number one in total yards reception in the county. He has gained 361 yards in just two games. Pretty awesome, huh? He is 6'5" which you can see in this picture.

This is a picture of me with Max Hall, the BYU quarterback. Also in the picture is my nephew Nathan who I am training in my scary stalker skills, and next to Max is his grandfather Wilford White. Wilford White's son Danny was the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys back in the day. Also Wilford White used to live just a couple of houses down the block from Marion's parents. So that was kind of cool. There was a nice guy we met at the fireside named Bro. Williamson, who also knows my Uncle Neal and knew Wilford White and so he helped hook me up for the picture.

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

I can't wait to hear your report on the great game!