Monday, December 17, 2007

On the Fifth Day of Christmas...

life's blessings brought to me FIVE FINE FACES. By now most of you should have received my Christmas card. Hence I will go ahead and post a copy of it here.
I think that Trent at least looks pleasant, which is the best I can hope for at this point. Jared did smile because he was bribed with Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I have been receiving cards from many friends and their cards are so cute with matching clothes and exotic scenery in the background. Of course most of those are from people with small children who still wear what you ask them to wear. I am very grateful for each of these faces and the love and joy they bring to my life.

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

I thought it was a fine picture indeed!

peacekeeper said...

you did it!!! i like the gangster face on TRENT gotta look tough. jared is getting so tall. cant wait to see you guys.