Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday!

A big Happy Birthday, to Marion's mom, Rose Marie Hammond. We all hope your day was fantastic. We miss you and can't wait until you come home from Washington DC. Thanks for being such a great Grandma to our kids. And especially thank you for raising such a wonderful son for me marry. So many of the things I adore about him, I know you taught him. Also thank you for being such a great mother-in-law. When I hear others speak of problems they have with their in-laws, I count myself very lucky in that department. You have been a great friend for the past twenty four years.

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Rose, I don't know if you will be able to see this, but I would like to wish you Happy Birthday too! You did raise a very nice son. He has been a great addition to our family. I love you and admire your many talents. Enjoy your day!