Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mother's Day


I had one of the nicest Mother's day ever. It started out with chocolate chip waffles and whip cream made by my dear husband. I had to wait upstairs, until Diana told me I could come down. It was delicious, more like a dessert, my favorite kind of breakfast.
I was spoiled by several cards reminding me how much I am loved.

Here is the cute dog that Diana picked out for me at Build a Bear. It is cute and when you press its hand, a recording of Diana saying "You are the best mom in the whole universe" plays. This was of course Diana's idea. Marion asked my what I wanted for Mother's Day and I could not think of anything. I love that he took Diana to do this the week before while I was in Utah. The fact that Diana has a father who does things with her, means even more to me than the actual present. They had a great time picking everything out and making it just right for me.And as if all of that were not enough, I was spoiled with a flower to wear to church. Thanks everyone for making the day so special. I am glad to be your mom and wife.

No comments: