Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Adorable A-Line

Yesterday was one of those days when I just couldn't live with my hair for one more minute. Well and I actually had some unscheduled time in which I could take myself to the hair cutting place. I went in and pretty much said just fix it. It being the grown out mess that lives on my head. And my bangs that resembled those found on sheep dogs. Anyway this is what I came home looking like. It is really not that drastically different, but still it is shorter in the back than before. Also in this shot you can see my new glasses. Again not really that different. Maybe I am resistant to change. I have had a harder time adjusting to my bi focals than I thought I would. I was so excited to get them, but still a month later I am still trying to get used to blurriness that sometimes happens. I am told this is normal and eventually I will adjust. To be honest it is much better than it was. And it is nice to be able to read without taking my glasses off.
And here is a shot from the back.

4 comments:

peacekeeper said...

love the cut...so cute and the glasses too!

Marjorie said...

Very cute hair cut! I think it makes you look much younger! Sorry the bifocals are still problematic. I love mine so hang in there!

Jennifer said...

I like the cut too. It looks great!

Funny Farmer said...

very cute! I also like your polka dotted green blouse. :)