Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mission Impossible

Dearest Sisters and Sister-in-Laws,

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to try and find all of the ridiculous stuff that an emotionally distraught mother let her unaccompanied minor take with her to Seattle.

Attached please find detailed list of such ridiculous stuff. And no, I will not hold you accountable for any lost things. She would have lost them if I were there myself, how could I hold you to higher standard than I hold myself.

Good luck, this message will not self destruct.


DVD player, power cord, and car cord
Camera, usb cord
Nintend DS, power cord, ear phones

DVDs:
Hammy Hamster
Shaggy DA
School House Rock
Leave it to Beaver
Charlie and choc factory
Sleep over
Enchanted
Annie
Bella Dancerella
Night at the Museum

Pink MP3 Player

Add this all of the stuff she received for her birthday, her beloved watch, DVD of pictures and videos. It really does seem impossible. And I didn't even think to make a list of all her clothes, which was poor planning on my part, I know.

No comments: