Saturday, July 26, 2008

TMI with pictures

Ok as promised, a picture of the yucky, gaping hole in Jared's hip. This is located just to the right of the groin area, kind of where your leg bends at waist. Maybe right below where his appendix used to be. The other thing that is sad about this is that we did not put something next to is for reference. Just so you know it is about two inches long. That straw looking thing is the drain that helps the fluid come out of the leg.

Just in case you are squeamish or eating your breakfast right now, I will put the picture down on the post aways. So just be warned and do not scroll down unless you enjoy this kind of stuff.













See I warned you. And still no cute pictures of Jared, so this will have to do.

2 comments:

Melanie S said...

What?!?! Okay, so I have been out of town for a long time and then had surgery, so I've been away from the computer for about a month. I had no idea this was going on!! I have spent the last two days trying to go back and read your posts and figure out what happened and what is going on now.
I am so sorry!! You must be so physically and emotionally drained. I will be praying for Jared and all of you. I hope things get better soon. You are the greatest. And yes, through it all, you are still hilarious. I was shocked and laughing all at the same time. Love you!

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

Amazing. No wonder he has to be in the hospital all this time.